Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Folding electric wing mirror 2014 Focus Estate

jbrw

I've discovered today that someone has either hit my passenger  side wing mirror or leaned on it.

Ford Focus Titanium Estate 2014 

It's the electric folding type which still folds ok but is hanging out of the plastic plate where it's fixed to the door.

Im hoping it can just pop back in but can't see to do this successfully without risk of czusing more damage.

Does anyone have knownledge of how these are fixed or even fitted so can check underneath to see if anything is snapped. 

Thanks 

20180106_155016.jpg

20180106_155013.jpg

Just realised I probably need to keep my question simple.

Dies anyone know how to remove or fit a power folding mirror. Without damaging further, I can't see any screw cclips to remove it/re attach to door. 

Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it’ll clip right back in - no obvious signs of a break that I can see. - just use a plastic pry bar (something used for installing plastic trim) to place it back in. Should hopefully be a simple fix.

This happened to my daughters car also, I fixed it by taking the plastic cover off on the inside of the door, undoing the three screws 

taking the mirror off repositioning it place again (make sure there is no damage inside)putting the screws back in place, make sure the electrical connection is ok check that it works and put the cover back on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club