Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta MK7 ST conversion

K66EEM

Just wondering if any guys have managed to get a 2017 ST rear diffuser and front bumper lip on a 2010 Fiesta titanium. 

The diffuser will bolt on, you just need the facelift rear spats. Think the front lip is very different - I base that on the fact that aftermarket splitters don’t fit both models. 

ThaiFiesta is right, rear will fit no problem with the facelift bumper spats. The front end between both models are totally different and won't fit. Only option you have there is to fit a ST bumper but this will mean changing the lights and bonnet to suit.   

Thanks for the replies. I’ve got the complete ST rear bumper but it’s in white and my cars black so it would mean spraying it. Was thinking would it be easier to just take off the diffuser and spats as it’d save me spraying the whole bumper and the fact I’ve got parking sensors already. For the front lip I’ve ordered it as I found one quite cheap just to see if it fits because the seller didn’t really specify what model it was for. Just need to wait for it to be posted now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club