Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

whizz people

lasthope

have we any whiz people on here? trying to get my daughter Samsung tab 3 to come back to life lol problem is trying to get the tab 3 to recognize the pc using usb cable and running the programme that I need to set up,can get any Samsung phones to work on pc using this program but it will no show up tab 3

Quick STEP:
1. Connect TAB to PC ( with its corresponding USB cord )
2. While its connected ( MTP connected appears on your TAB )
3. GO to Control Panel on your PC ( Find the Devices and printer )
4. while in the " Devices and Printer ( Samsung ANDROID will appear w/ a red marker saying " it has a problem connecting " )
5. Right Click the " Samsung ANDROID " and press the fix problem .
6. then it will automatically fix the problem why your TAB wont connect to your PC ( Just fallow the troubleshoot steps )
7. Then its a rap.

iam trying to do this ian got every think sorted its just the tab cant find pc and iam using usb cable that came with tab 3.my daughter had lost her tab 3 in bed room lol just found it after about 6month or more but tab logo screen just stops on I don't no what she has done to it lol,,

You may just have to go into recovery mode and wipe it back to factory sounds like it's corrupted.

done all that ian on tab 3 set it back to recovery mode and factory setting but still it not go past start up screen that's why I want to re flash it but cant pick it up on pc to run the prog all so have tried laptop and other pc all with same prob

Silly question but is the USB cable a) working and b) not just a charging cable (assuming you get such a thing)?

1 minute ago, Turvey said:

Silly question but is the USB cable a) working and b) not just a charging cable (assuming you get such a thing)?

That's why I asked. Had hours of frustration trying to sync my iPad to discover that it was just a bad USB cable.

no tryed few usb cables still the same all cables will work on my Samsung phones running same prog just not pick up tab 3

What version of Windows are you using? Try and uninstall all the Samsung drivers including Kies, then reinstall the Samsung drivers minus the Kies driver. You may need to use a programme inbetween the uninstall and install process to remove any residual logging files, I use cc cleaner.

Also, have you tried opening the device manager and then connecting the Tab to the PC to see if you see anything appear? You may see the Tabs SD Card or maybe just an ‘unrecognised device’ pop up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you use something like KinguRoot and then SSH into the tablet? It's been a while since I've played with Androids

Mikeyp @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : sales@tmsmotorsport.co.uk

whatsapp-25px.png
WhatsApp us for fast response : +447979127236
TMS Motorsport – AP Racing – BUY ONLINE

-   We ship worldwide to your door  -

-  Currently Breaking for parts – Hawkeye Subaru Impreza  - Honda S2000 -

running windows 10 I keep getting ‘unrecognised device’ went into  device manager looked down the usb ones one says

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB device descriptor failed. tried  up dateing drivers still no joy most be down to the tab 3 stuck my old tab 2 in windows finds that ok

I give that ago moff cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club