Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi From A N.e Noob

Katie@Eclipse

Hi everyone!

I'm Katie and I'm a massive fan of Ford Hot Rods and 1930s Fords. Went to SEMA in 2006 which was mint as it was full of Ford Hot Rods

I'm the new girl over at Eclipse Performance in Sunderland, just thought I'd say hi to everyone and offer you the awesome chance of getting you and your car on TV next week!

Next week Chris (the owner!) is going to be featured in a Channel 4 documentary about the N.E car scene and people who are passionate about their cars so we are throwing a bit of a shindig and offering you all the chance to potentially get featured!

For anyone that doesn't know, Chris is a 20yr motorsport veteran as well as an ex WRC driver and BRC category winner.

On Wednesday 17th August we will be holding a meet at 7pm at the shop in Sunderland (SR1 1XB) to show off what we offer, our rally car and show car will be there as well as the TV crews.

We are looking for as many modded cars as possible to get on down to us, park up, have a bit of banter and show everyone why we are so passionate about our cars.

Mods- Hope this is ok? Not trying to flog anything, just offer everyone the chance to get their mugs on tv!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club