Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Ghia

chris_RS

i have i 2001 2.0 focus ghia i am hoping to tranform it to a focus RS any tips would be very greatful

i have i 2001 2.0 focus ghia i am hoping to tranform it to a focus RS any tips would be very greatful

Welcome to the forum mate,

heres what you will be looking for, a full body conversion kit Click Here includes the rear spoiler which is a direct replacment to your own, althought the one in the kit is not carbon fibre you can easily get it wrapped, the mk2.5 headlight units are all the same size so you dont have to buy the costly xenon ones,

just the black plastic inserts for underneath the headlights as the rs bumper has these since its bigger at the fromt but if buying them you might aswell spend a little more and buy a set of these Click Here

if you black the windows you wont have to convert the interior :lol: but the extra gauges on the dash are electronic and fed all the ECU so its impossible to make them work on our cars, best thing can do is fit the gauges and wait for someone to create a loom for the conversion,

also recommend a set of these custom mud flaps Click Here

your duplex exhaust system can be found Here at european parts, this system will work as your car has a spare tyre in the boot, these pipes go around the spare,

as the RS or ST dont have a spare tyre gromment they have a large back box but this system gives the same sound and apperance Click Here

Those parts are not for a 2001 focus though, They are for a MK2?

the same seller stocks the conversion kit for the MK1 or Click Here

DRL may also be available from Ms Design

gauges for the Mk1 should be able to be wired no problem

exhaust system for the Mk1 also available from european parts :)

Don't moan, it looks like the mk1 conversion is a quarter of the price of the mk2!

Just noticed that the kit shown does not included wheel arch extensions.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club