Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Opinions About My Wheels Please

DanGull

35 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should I have my wheels done?

• Keep the silver
    • Black
    • Anthracite/Grey
    • White
    • Something else (please post your ideas)

Dan, pass my thanks onto your insurers who have stopped you ruining your LOVELY mk7 with coloured alloys B) :P

I would still have tempted to be honest. £100 per year works out at £8.33 per month, which is the cost of 1.5 fast food. Could you give up the junk food for the wheels? :P

• 11 months later...

Keep the silver mate. I don't see any point for paying £100 more for the insurance only to have different color.

This thread is nearly a year old DOH!

You are right...I did not even check the date, but I guess somebody voted that's why it popped up...

• 6 months later...

i do like the gloss black look but to be honest your wheels look in mint loverly condition as they are m8 B)

spike

I voted for anthracite. One of my previous cars had them and I loved them (about the best thing about that car but that's another story!).

There is a member on here with a 1.6 TDCi Mk7 fez in frozen white who has down a lovely job to his car. Forgive me for lack of name because I don't remember. But his black wheels along with black roof and bonnet look stunning. It's what i've planed for ages but never could visualize it. Black on white looks very attractive.

i think the colour debate is something that is always a tough one, id i go for a dark anthracite because it will still look bad !Removed! but is not as common as the black finish

btw that van driver sounds like a complete tool, but guess you already know that

• 6 months later...

He was indeed a tool.

I never did change the colour of my wheels, and I don't have it anymore! :D

Seat Leon FR+ 170bhp diesel. Had it since June on a 12 plate - love the car, a huge improvement on the Fiesta.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club