AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mig

Window Tinting

6 posts in this topic

Hiya i have had a quote to have my back window and my 2 side back windows tinted on my fiesta mk4 for £90 iz that a good deal because i dont have a clue lol

thanks

Is that the professional tinting or just the film?

Doesnt sound bad to me though!

Edit - just had a quick search on the internet and a company says for a 3 door hatch it is £200 + vat but not sure if this is all 5 windows or just the 3! I'd be suprised if it was 5 as you can only have very slight tints on the front anyway

the film i think m8 my m8 has had it done by the same people and they have done a good job of his.

oh right that is a gd deal then lol thanks rikos

Yeah if the film is done properly it does look good, you'll have to get some photos up afterwards so we can have a look!

Make sure when you get the car back they haven't sliced and diced into your rubber surround around the windows! My mate had the film done and ended up suing the company as even Stevie Wonder would have done a better job! ( can`t remember the company he had his done by, but check all the same )

o ryt ok will do thnx russ myt leave it 4 a couple of weeks myt put me alarm in 1st ant even got 1 in m9 lol