Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust

Schuey

Hi,

Just joined, so hi to all.

I have a W plate 2000 Focus Estate, 2.0 16v Zetec Petrol, Ghia.

I have looked underneath and need to replace centre box as outer skin has fallen apart and was advisory on last MOT when previous owner owned.

Rather than fit a standard centre box for £45, is there a performance one or a straight through pipe available. I have seen plenty on various websites, but alas not for the estate! I don't want it to be a plain Focus, a nice and stealthy Focus is what it wants, lowered slightly, quiet rumble from the exhaust and i'll be happy for a while, then a later front grille - honeycombe style, currently got the slats.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Just for those who have a Mk1 Focus, I was having difficulty trying to ascertain if the following would fit on my estate, bearing in mind they said no. Well it does fit perfectly, so if anyone is looking for a centre silencer for the estate, I would suggest this, fitted mine last night and it sounds good as I only have the rear silencer now, it isn't too noisy on idle or driven, very subtle.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GT3-EXHAUSTS_FORD_W0QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_fsubZ5QQ_sasiZ1QQ_sidZ238562813QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

I have no affiliation to the company or eBay, I just found it a decebt exhaust, it is the centre pipework for £52.00

Cheers

Dominic

Hi,

I have looked underneath and need to replace centre box as outer skin has fallen apart and was advisory on last MOT when previous owner owned.

Rather than fit a standard centre box for £45, is there a performance one or a straight through pipe available. I have seen plenty on various websites, but alas not for the estate! I don't want it to be a plain Focus, a nice and stealthy Focus is what it wants, lowered slightly, quiet rumble from the exhaust and i'll be happy for a while, then a later front grille - honeycombe style, currently got the slats.

Thank you.

Just for those who have a Mk1 Focus, I was having difficulty trying to ascertain if the following would fit on my estate, bearing in mind they said no. Well it does fit perfectly, so if anyone is looking for a centre silencer for the estate, I would suggest this, fitted mine last night and it sounds good as I only have the rear silencer now, it isn't too noisy on idle or driven, very subtle.

http://stores.ebay.c...634Q2ec0Q2em322

I have no affiliation to the company or Ebay, I just found it a decebt exhaust, it is the centre pipework for £52.00

Cheers

Dominic

Hi,

Thank you.

all the silencers are the same the only difference is the length of the centre pipe front slat from any focus will fit scrapyard is the best bet

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club