Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta In Snow - Photos

TroodoN

83 members have voted

1. 1. Is snow fun for you? :)

• Yes
    • No

nice one kasper. How often do you see your fiesta cover with snow like that? btw. -34 is also cool on your dashboard :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2011fiesta

• b1g_dav3

• iNath

• TroodoN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I'm Paul, just joined the forum.

Heres my snow pic from just before xmas in Newcastle, won't beat the previous pics but nvm.

Photo016.jpg

• 1 year later...

Snow finally arrived in Newcastle tonight :D ....well, a thin layer

IMG_0ijg800-Copy.jpg

Sheet ice:

IMG_0793.jpg

After defrosting for 5-10 mins I tried the windows and they rolled down freely but left a complete ice window behind...

IMG_0798.jpg

post having abit of handbrake heaven in a car park

lol I was just about to ask that when I saw the tracks in the first pic.

This was this Saturday in South Wales, I love driving in the snow but what the hell is this guy thinking of!

Jogging in the snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where am I going wrong with my pictures?

lol I was just about to ask that when I saw the tracks in the first pic.

Bit of a giveaway.

No officer - it was the bigger boys honestly. ;)

I went out on my bike in the last lot of snow we had :D. Brakes have absolutely no effect when you can't see them for the snow surrounding them, and pedalling anything more than lightly is a topple waiting to happen. It was good when I got to a place from which all my routes home involved going downhill. Still, I didn't fall off which was lucky!

Meh, it was fun in my old car but the Mk7 Fiesta is kinda poor in the snow really, traction control kicks in far too much and just doesn't get you anywhere, struggled even on a flat road with the darn thing with absolutely no acceleration, just using the clutch >_>

I didn't find it fun to be honest it's the worst car I've ha in snow :( but it was predictable and you could tell exactly what the wheels were doing :)

To all those complaining about the Fiesta in the snow - it's your tyres not the car ;)

I have winter tyres fitted that are M+S marked (mud + snow) and have absolutely no issues with control :) We've had around 4 inches of snow in this region.

To all those complaining about the Fiesta in the snow - it's your tyres not the car ;)

I have winter tyres fitted that are M+S marked (mud + snow) and have absolutely no issues with control :) We've had around 4 inches of snow in this region.

I've been looking at getting m+s tyres but the snow came before I made my mind up but the contisports did ok in the 8" we had

Agreed it's the tyres, they're absolute crap... I've put on some snow tyres now that my Uncle had on his rally-spec play toy, which makes life a lot better. What doesn't make life better is the fact I went prating around and have sort of bent my bumper. Oops.

What doesn't make life better is the fact I went prating around and have sort of bent my bumper. Oops.

We'll need pics... lol

;)

We'll need pics... lol

;)

Of the tyres or the destroyed bumper? :P

Of the tyres or the destroyed bumper? :P

Both please

Both please

I was going to say destroyed bumper but yeah, both sounds kinder. :P

Lol, I'll get some in next day or so. The tyres are 165 wide with 9mm tread (decided against 3mm studs due to the fact I like my arches to not look like it's been attacked with a machine gun). The wee accident came along when I was at 80mph in a good deal of snow and hit God knows what, damaging the right hand side of the bumper, got a new one on order so all is good. Like I've always said though if you want to have fun, you have to know a few replacement parts may be in order :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club