Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Heaters

squee-zee

hi , im writing to ask if anyone has had the following problem with their fiesta .

mine is a 09model 1,4tdci titanium . it has 23000km on the clock with no major problems , except one .

the seat heaters are burning my butt ! i complained twice to the dealer . they had the car in and looked for the problem , they found nothing...

one day on my way to work , the airbag warning light comes on . took the car back to the dealer and they found a bad connection , which they say was both for the heater and the airbag warning lights .

picked up the car on the 31st , airbag lamp was off , but the seat heater was still trying to fry me . wife says that seat heater on passenger side is screwed up as well . why dont these seats have regulators ?

has anyone here on the site experienced problems like this before ?

would appreicate any help , seeing as i dont think im going to get any from my dealer !

hi , im writing to ask if anyone has had the following problem with their fiesta .

mine is a 09model 1,4tdci titanium . it has 23000km on the clock with no major problems , except one .

the seat heaters are burning my butt ! i complained twice to the dealer . they had the car in and looked for the problem , they found nothing...

one day on my way to work , the airbag warning light comes on . took the car back to the dealer and they found a bad connection , which they say was both for the heater and the airbag warning lights .

picked up the car on the 31st , airbag lamp was off , but the seat heater was still trying to fry me . wife says that seat heater on passenger side is screwed up as well . why dont these seats have regulators ?

has anyone here on the site experienced problems like this before ?

would appreicate any help , seeing as i dont think im going to get any from my dealer !

The air-bag circuit is completely separate from the heated seats, most seats I have worked on do get uncomfortably hot after a while, my mondeo does,I leave them on and then turn off when i've had enough.

The air-bag circuit is completely separate from the heated seats, most seats I have worked on do get uncomfortably hot after a while, my mondeo does,I leave them on and then turn off when i've had enough.

are there any aftermarked parts that i could install ? a switch that could regulate the heat better ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club