Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse Box

weedavey1888

HI GUYS........ HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

i have two questions i need answers for. firstly. wheres is the fuse box on 03 plate fusion. bought the car second hand but no owners manual came with it. searchec for about half an hour then gave up

Halfords didnt have a haynes manual.useless shop.

secondly. how do you remove the rear light cluster to access bulbs. i removed the two screws and could pull upper end of cluster away from the body but couldnt get the bottom to come free. does it slot in somehow or does it pop off the same way as the top part.

CHEERS IN ADVANCE

Happy Newyear

and hope all is well weedavey

1 the fuse box is behind the glove box you have to open the glove box as normal and then press both sides in to release it fully. Might need a light to see the fuse's but they are there.

2 to get the rear light out your are almost there. there is a hidden wing nut in the boot at the bottom of the lamp. this can only be accessed from inside the boot. once this has been removed the lamp will come out

hope this helps

Regards

Lonewolf

HI GUYS........ HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

i have two questions i need answers for. firstly. wheres is the fuse box on 03 plate fusion. bought the car second hand but no owners manual came with it. searchec for about half an hour then gave up

halfords didnt have a haynes manual.useless shop.

secondly. how do you remove the rear light cluster to access bulbs. i removed the two screws and could pull upper end of cluster away from the body but couldnt get the bottom to come free. does it slot in somehow or does it pop off the same way as the top part.

CHEERS IN ADVANCE

halfords didnt have a haynes manual.useless shop.

No Haynes manual was written for the Fusion...use a Fiesta Mk6

Have to agree on the Halfords thing :)

Have to agree on the Halfords thing :)

I have to agree with you there , as a few years ago they had staff that

really knew what they wear on about, today they have 16-18 year olds with no experience

at all, they simple show you where things are!!!

And the prices are going through the roof, etc H4 bulb is £9.99 in any car shop they are as low as £2

they will be out of business before long as greed is taking them over.

sorry for hijacking this thread but i had just to say that.

jools

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club