Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So Would Anyone Chop The Mk7 Zs In For The New St?

Jack_P

Amongst the ever continuing allegations of what power the new fiesta ST will have ( most likely 180bhp ) and seeing as lots of members on here have a MK7 ZS/ titanium, would any of you guys chop in the ZS for the ST with that bit more poowwwaaaa?

Im not going to anyway :P but just seeing who would.

Jack

Yup! Love the TDCi, it's great to drive & the economy is pretty good, but feel the need to upgrade to something faster.

Also, as apparently trade-in/2nd hand values are quite good right now for small diesel cars, I reckon I should get a decent price for my current ZS.

Edit: If it were possible to 'officially' re-map the TDCi to circa 120 BHP with equivalent or improved fuel economy then I may change my mind. /Edit

Nope

But planning on trading for the 2012 Model Focus ST :lol:

Its a numbers game for me , the Focus ST is double the power

It will all come down to the running costs and what deal I can get on my Fiesta

Still loving and looking forward to another 2+ years with my ZS :D

Nope

But planning on trading for the 2012 Model Focus ST :lol:

Its a numbers game for me , the Focus ST is double the power

It will all come down to the running costs and what deal I can get on my Fiesta

Still loving and looking forward to another 2+ years with my ZS :D

Rogue i hear what your saying, but just remember Power/weight figures. They are the important figure ;)

But still, i wouldnt turn down a lightly breathed on current focus ST. I nipped to jamsport today to see a mate at a focus STOC rolling road day.

My mates st has had induction kit, intercooler, exhaust and remap. 303bhp he made ;)

Saying that, a more modified version with the RS hybrid turbo was putting out 370 :o

Jack

I think I could be tempted, but again it's running costs. And I can alway's have the Mountune upgrade if I want. A car just as fast with only a loud exhaust to give it away.

But looking at the pricing of fast small hatches I think we could be looking at a start of £18000 plus, for me that's too rich. Compared to a £1200 Mountune upgrade.

I also don't think they will launch one anyway. My dealer doesn't think so. He said they are happy with the Mountune upgrade.

And 370 through the front wheels?? :o :o :o no way hozay....

YES YES YES YES YES and anither YES for good measure, i cannot wait until it gets released!!!!!!!

Rogue i hear what your saying, but just remember Power/weight figures. They are the important figure ;)

But still, i wouldnt turn down a lightly breathed on current focus ST. I nipped to jamsport today to see a mate at a focus STOC rolling road day.

My mates st has had induction kit, intercooler, exhaust and remap. 303bhp he made ;)

Saying that, a more modified version with the RS hybrid turbo was putting out 370 :o

Jack

Yea I hear what your saying, the Focus was a heavy beast.

Hopefully with the latest focus based off the Fiesta chassis. The power weight figurers will weight in the favour of the New ST's eco boost engine <_<

At least the new ST wont be as thirsty as the current.

Have to wait and see ... but again to answer the original question. Not interested in a Fiesta MK7 ST & I agree with Mark, I dont think Ford are either :P

Does anyone know what sort of numbers £££ we're talking for the new Fiesta ST when it's released?

:)

It wouldn't feel enough of a change for me, obviously would be a big performance jump from the TDCI but would still feel like I was driving the same car.

I've decided to get rid of the Fiesta soon, but will probably not be going for another Ford (last three cars were Puma, Focus and now Fiesta) as I fancy something different.

The 2011 WRC Fiesta gets a 6 speed we make do with a five.

So is the National speed limit being increased?

Its all about how fast you can reach the speed limit :P

I don't think that I'd get a mk7 ST, even if it was lightning quick and looked the nuts. I get through so few cars (maybe one every 2 1/2 or 3 years) that having the same model twice seems like a waste to me. Unless it's a completely new generation like a mk6 to mk7.

The 2012 Focus ST on the other hand... sign me up! With fuel prices and the way they're going I think I'm going to have to fit in a V8 and some kind of Audi RS? by the time I'm 35. :lol:

I don't think that I'd get a mk7 ST, even if it was lightning quick and looked the nuts. I get through so few cars (maybe one every 2 1/2 or 3 years) that having the same model twice seems like a waste to me. Unless it's a completely new generation like a mk6 to mk7.

I agree with that, if I was buying a new car I would want something completely different or I might get bored more quickly with another Fiesta!

• 3 weeks later...

ive heard rumours about teed limit like. imho about the new fiesta rs/st to come... i think they will base it on the s2000 wrc so their for keep with the current s1600 title n call it fiesta s2000.

I kept my first car almost 5 years!

i will probably end up doing the same!!! with insurance costing an arm and a leg, and well a hell of alot more, coupled with the fact i love the car anyway <3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club