Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I Add The Bluetooth Option To My Fiesta At My Dealership?

TAC Cornflake

Title says it all folks, I don't want to have to fork out nearly £300.00 just for 6 pioneer Speakers. The bluetooth would be handy and as far as I'm aware if you have bluetooth you get 2 rear Speakers added as well.

Any advice?

Hi Tac,

Not too sure on the deal with the 2 extra rear Speakers, but the bluetooth in the focus is a module fitted behind the glove box and hooked to the stereo, when in use it just uses the drivers side speaker, not sure if the fiesta is the same but from my understanding the module can be easily fitted as the loom will already be in place, hope this helps mate,

Hi Tac,

Not too sure on the deal with the 2 extra rear speakers, but the Bluetooth in the focus is a module fitted behind the glove box and hooked to the stereo, when in use it just uses the drivers side speaker, not sure if the fiesta is the same but from my understanding the module can be easily fitted as the loom will already be in place, hope this helps mate,

Thanks for the reply :)

Yeah the only thing that makes me wonder if they can is because they'll have to change the computer above my stereo and also the left indicator so it has a button for the voice control. Its probably not do-able :(

I'll just have to save and get Ford to fit the Pioneer Speakers :(

Thanks for the reply :)

I'll just have to save and get Ford to fit the Pioneer speakers :(

try car audio direct uk,Click Here get the model number of the pioneer Speakers from someone who paid ford to fit them, (it should be under the speaker) and buy them off car audio direct fit your self and if the bluetooth doesnt work out a parrot Mki9100 is the business mate Click Here comes wit aux port and voice control also accepts any mp3 player, control unit is wirless so can stick anywhere no need to drill a whole.

Don't forget it would also need the microphone putting in which sits next to the front interior light.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club