Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.4 Zetec 02 Clutch Pipe

Ben750

I know its a bit cheeky to "Join and ask" but here goes anyway.

My girlfriends car needed a new clutch and slve cylinder, so to save a few quid me and my mate decided to fit it. Long story short, we got it fitted, but the fitting on the after market slave cylinder isn't the same as the standard ford part. The black clutch pipe won't fit it and neither does the adapter that was fitted into the original ford cylinder. We went back to the shop that got us the part and they got us an "adapter", it wasn't an adapter, simply a pipe with different ends on it, it fitted the new clutch cylinder but not the fitting on the bulk head (where it clips on IYSWIM). Apparently there isn't one according to the car shop, he's given me the wrong cylinder. So I'm left with the dilemma of either changing the cylinder again, which I really don't fancy, or finding an adapter. Does any one know where I can find one? The new cylinder fitting looks like the old one but is smaller.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies. Sorted it with some help from mend-a-hose.

Mods feel free to delete this.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club