Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kuga Cuts Out When Accelerating

sizak

hi,i know someone who has a 09 plate kuga and it cuts out on hard acceleration and the tcs light comes on.any ideas?on restart ok and driven lightly not a problem.no visible air leaks or other concerns.

hi,i know someone who has a 09 plate kuga and it cuts out on hard acceleration and the tcs light comes on.any ideas?on restart ok and driven lightly not a problem.no visible air leaks or other concerns.

Is it the TCS light that comes on or the EML light? If it's the EML it sounds like it could be the DPF if its a diesel - we've had a few of these at the dealership I work at

Try changing the place they buy the fuel from as the Octaine in it may not be as it should be

tcs light.

found out today one of the injectors was having apparently too much leak off.causing the module to shutdown on throttle.new one being fitted soon.

finally checked the fuel filter.it had only done 19,000 miles....sand..filter and housing full of sand contamination.requires full fuel system clean out .tank off.filter housing off which includes having to remove inlet manifold.for fuel tank removal propshaft removal. what a job...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club