Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Difference In These Two Finis Codes?

MartynS

I'm after some new wipers for my dads 2003 (53) focus and have come up with the finis codes 1148288 and 1714325 - we'd rather stick with oem ones as they're cheap online and are bound to be better quality. Can anyone with access to fords catalogue identify the difference in these two? They both seem to be the same size and come with a spoiler on the drivers one but there must be another difference! Cheers.

Should this not be in the Focus section...?

I think you're worrying too much. OEM part numbers change all the time - especially on consumables. Quite often a facelift will cause part numbers to be "realigned" even though the parts may not have changed.

As long as you make sure they are for the right age and model then it will be fine - and if it's not you can go back to the seller and complain!

Cheers

Rog

Oh yeh, didn't think about the Focus section tbh!

I know they'd both be fine but I have the option of which to go for so thought I may as well ask in case one was preferrable :lol:. Cheers

Cheers for the info guys, I ordered the second ones the other day as they were the cheapest!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club