Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windscreen Washer Bottle Location?

Amphipods

Hi All,

Does anyone know where and how to access the bottle / resevoir that holds the windscreen washer fluid ? I need to know where the tank is and how best to get at it. All I can see is the filler cap near the bulkhead.

I need to investigate the lack of water coming from the windscreen washers as mine aren't functioning properly. The pump makes a noise when I activatethe sprayers, but only a tiny bit of water comes out and then nothing. I've topped up the tank with fresh water.

I read on the Focus forum something about cleaning the filter next to the pump and then refitting the pump to the tank.

BTW the car is a 99 MkIV Fiesta.

Thanks in advance.

Hi think it will be at the bottom of the bottle follow the pipe back from the jets pump will just pull out of bottle but water will run out take care.small plastic filter think it will just pull out wash it in hot water .this happens if you do not water down screan wash.Have done this on a Ka.

Have you tried cleaning the nozzles? I keep a pin in car and clean them regularly.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club