Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jordan_macgregor

Ford Focus Bluetooth

6 posts in this topic

Folks,

I have the bog-standard Ford 6000CD in my Focus and i was thinking about upgrading either to a all-singing all-dancing aftermarket touch-screen thing or a Sony 6CD/Single CD player for better sound quaity...and i was wondering if i would only need to install a microphone to be-able to use the bluetooth/phone functionaity of the Sony stereo's...

Just curious...

There is no built in bluetooth with the Sonys - it's an external module as with the 6000, satnavs ...

pardon the chance of being blonde here, so that could mean my system already has bluetooth, and if so how do i find out if it's there or not?

What happens if you press the PHONE button, and is there a voice button on the audio remote controls?

If you don't have a Voice button on your steering wheel audio controls , chances are you won't have the bluetooth module.

To check if you have a bluetooth module you will need to remove your glove box and it should be located just above to the left if right hand side drive or to the right if left hand drive.

There is a guide on here detailing the parts you would need ot retro fit bluetooth.

Thanks for the replys, there's no voice button on the stalk controls and no phone button on the exisitng stereo - baws.