Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Site Hello All I Will Be After Some Info So If Any One Needs My Advice

donkeykong

Hello all, Im new to the site, ive joined to ask some specific questions, so think its only fair to offer my services in return

I know my way around the body shop and lots of fords i go back to the mk1 xr2 and mk1 rs turbo got im getting old. i tend to stick to the new models and ditch them as soon as the new model comes out so im consitently learning the new models as the body shop demands the new shapes its the only way listed cars sell imop

so if anyone needs advice i will try

Hello all, Im new to the site, ive joined to ask some specific questions, so think its only fair to offer my services in return

I know my way around the body shop and lots of fords i go back to the mk1 xr2 and mk1 rs turbo got im getting old. i tend to stick to the new models and ditch them as soon as the new model comes out so im consitently learning the new models as the body shop demands the new shapes its the only way listed cars sell imop

so if anyone needs advice i will try

Welcome to the forum,

When you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting site, you can then upload some images of your motor and link them to the forum.

You may also like to have a look on the dmb graphics website for some gel ford badge overlays.

• 2 weeks later...

hi i have posted a question about double dins but not had a lot of advice....we have a fiesta titanium on 59 plate,no voice control/bluetooth so wanted to put our kenwood with sat nav/ipod control on it into the car,we have seen the fascias and wiring etc but have been told we could loose some functions as the radio controls some things but no-one can tell us what,do you know what and do you know a way around this please?

hi i have posted a question about double dins but not had a lot of advice....we have a fiesta titanium on 59 plate,no voice control/bluetooth so wanted to put our kenwood with sat nav/ipod control on it into the car,we have seen the fascias and wiring etc but have been told we could loose some functions as the radio controls some things but no-one can tell us what,do you know what and do you know a way around this please?

the only thing the stereo is linked to that i am aware of is bluetooth, voice control and the steering stalk.

but you can purchase a model specific steering stalk adaptor for example ford fiesta to kenwood steering stalk adaptor which would allow the controls to operate as normalon the aftermarket unit.

no car manufacturer is as bad as honda for building things in to the stereo lol my mate had a 2002 honda civic and the remote central locking module was buit inside the factory stereo lol

hi and thanks again lenny,we took the stereo out to see if we would loose anything,the settings for the car run thru the radio as in the settings for folding mirrors,chimes for warnings ie door open not wearing seatbelt.... and in the dash display behind the steering wheel the mpg/total miles/miles to empty etc dissapeared flashed on then dissapeard again,everything came back on when the radio was put back in.....this is driving us potty as the kenwood has been in a golf/focus and mk6 fiesta with no problems!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club