Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

Will get a photo up this evening hopefully, don't have my phone USB lead in the office here.

It would be do-able surely, I just have a tendency to quick-fix things for a while until it starts to annoy me, and only then will I go back and do it right! I found it awkward with it being a rounded edge, but mainly as they're small items with very little 'fold-over' room on the back, if ya get me. On mirror covers, console panels etc it's easy to stretch the wrap over and stick to the under side and then trim it up, but on these it just seemed so fiddly!

As I said, it looks good to me as is, or at least a lot better than it was before, so it'll prob stay that way until I start looking closely at the creases on the edges and get disappointed with my shoddy effort...at which point, but probably no sooner, I'll take it off and do it right, haha!

the fly eye film is ordered and will be on the car by the weekend so ill post pics up and others can decide if its for them but im going to do the headlights after i said i wasnt lol

the fly eye film is ordered and will be on the car by the weekend so ill post pics up and others can decide if its for them but im going to do the headlights after i said i wasnt lol

Lmao I had the idea of fly eyeing mine n now your all gonna do it before me :unsure:

Thanks mate, I really wanted to put my HID on as there better and look good too if i put osram bulbs on they wont be as good as HID though . Have you got pic of the osram bulb on a car to see how it looks when on.

I'm guessing your HID Kit is for the standard H7 bulb socket?? and these new lights also have the H7 socket?? because the ST headlights for my facelift use Osram D1S bulbs designed only for the Bi Xenon D1S socket and Ballast like so

http://www.google.co...EH9GFhQfWwoH4Bw

As this is what the projector looks like

post-30730-0-11835400-1350324876_thumb.j

post-30730-0-43782200-1350324885_thumb.j

post-30730-0-26395200-1350324954_thumb.j

post-30730-0-79936800-1350325081_thumb.j

post-30730-0-07927700-1350325113_thumb.j

post-30730-0-27638300-1350325186_thumb.j

So would be pointless showing you, however some other members have the halogen Osram bulbs fitted so maybe they could post a comparison

I'm guessing your HID kit is for the standard H7 bulb socket?? and these new lights also have the H7 socket?? because the ST headlights for my facelift use Osram D1S bulbs designed only for the Bi Xenon D1S socket and Ballast like so

http://www.google.co...EH9GFhQfWwoH4Bw

As this is what the projector looks like

post-30730-0-11835400-1350324876_thumb.j

post-30730-0-43782200-1350324885_thumb.j

post-30730-0-26395200-1350324954_thumb.j

post-30730-0-79936800-1350325081_thumb.j

post-30730-0-07927700-1350325113_thumb.j

post-30730-0-27638300-1350325186_thumb.j

So would be pointless showing you, however some other members have the halogen Osram bulbs fitted so maybe they could post a comparison

I have the h7 socket so it is different to yours, Im gona just put my HID on as the new light are projector and i had a look at my car manual and it say i have adaptive front lighting system so i should be ok with the aftermarket HID.

just wondering if my front foglight on my st bumper will fit the facelift st bumper im talking about the actual light unit not the surrond.

Do you think a RS front bumper will look good or not on my focus. I have got the facelift front wings and will get the bonnet soon when i get payed and already have the healights but rather then makeing it into a facelift st replica do you think it look ok if i put just the rs front bumper on or are the wings differnt and my car is a 5 door so what u think. Also rather then changeing the wing mirror cover etc as i dont have indicator on my mirrors should i just drill a few little hole on my existing cover, and put some kind of led strip or 3mm round led light on. It will look differnt and cheaper then changeing the cover and etc.

Do you think a RS front bumper will look good or not on my focus. I have got the facelift front wings and will get the bonnet soon when i get payed and already have the healights but rather then makeing it into a facelift st replica do you think it look ok if i put just the rs front bumper on or are the wings differnt and my car is a 5 door so what u think. Also rather then changeing the wing mirror cover etc as i dont have indicator on my mirrors should i just drill a few little hole on my existing cover, and put some kind of led strip or 3mm round led light on. It will look differnt and cheaper then changeing the cover and etc.

The RS front bumper, rear bumper and side panels are all wider than the st or standard models mate.

It is possible but would require side front fenders.

The RS front bumper, rear bumper and side panels are all wider than the st or standard models mate.

It is possible but would require side front fenders.

I thought the front wings are the same so i was thinking of puting a rs front bumper on only not the rear. I will stick to my facelift st replica as i had a look on google and spoke to rs bumper suppliers and they also said the wings are different so thanks for your advice. Im waiting to get payed from work end of the month and i should be buying the new bonnet il keep updated of my build.

I thought the front wings are the same so i was thinking of puting a rs front bumper on only not the rear. I will stick to my facelift st replica as i had a look on google and spoke to rs bumper suppliers and they also said the wings are different so thanks for your advice. Im waiting to get payed from work end of the month and i should be buying the new bonnet il keep updated of my build.

Best to have gotten the second opinion on it mate lol never trust a Sherpa lmao.

Unfortunitly it is wider but their is a full RS replica kit available for the 5 door focus shipping from china but quality of the kit and ease of fitment is unknown.

And any mk2 fenders will fit an ST replica and any mk2.5 fenders will fit a mk2.5 ST replica but RS is on its own.

Best to have gotten the second opinion on it mate lol never trust a Sherpa lmao.

Unfortunitly it is wider but their is a full RS replica kit available for the 5 door focus shipping from china but quality of the kit and ease of fitment is unknown.

And any mk2 fenders will fit an ST replica and any mk2.5 fenders will fit a mk2.5 ST replica but RS is on its own.

I wont ever do a full rs replica as its to expensive and also my car is 5 door might look strange. I will just do a facelift st cant wait im going to get everyhting sorted slowly but i wont put it on my car till after winter as i might vinyl wrap the car so i dont want the snow and salt from the road to damage anything. If i end up just painting it i dont want no stone chips on the new paint so il wait till after winter.

• 2 weeks later...

will this fit on to my wing mirror as i wanted the put this mirror cover on with the indicator but not sure if there is space for the bulb holder.http://www.ford-parts-online.co.uk/ford-focus-mirror-cover-brand-new-part-mk2-supplied-primed-or-painted-4729-p.asp and this is the bulb holder http://www.ford-parts-online.co.uk/ford-focus-wing-mirror-indicator-lens-to-fit-mk25-and-mk3-ford-focus-4967-p.asp

Wrong ones completely mate. The mirror cover is the same as what you currently have now but unpainted. And the indicator is for the mk2.5 wing mirror so for an entirely different mirror completely.

You need these covers:

http://www.ebay.co.u...7066097&afsrc=1

And these indicators:

http://www.fordparts...0_f_4450781.htm

http://www.fordparts...0_f_4450780.htm

If you remove you current covers you'll see this space where the indicator clips into:

622442_476646439020581_323579668_o.jpg

If you do want mk2.5 mirrors you'll have to buy completely new mirrors.

Wrong ones completely mate. The mirror cover is the same as what you currently have now but unpainted. And the indicator is for the mk2.5 wing mirror so for an entirely different mirror completely.

You need these covers:

http://www.ebay.co.u...7066097&afsrc=1

And these indicators:

http://www.fordparts...0_f_4450781.htm

http://www.fordparts...0_f_4450780.htm

If you remove you current covers you'll see this space where the indicator clips into:

622442_476646439020581_323579668_o.jpg

If you do want mk2.5 mirrors you'll have to buy completely new mirrors.

cheers for that il buy them soon let you no when i recive them

• 2 weeks later...

What you all think about plasti dip is it any good or will it come off when you clean the car. Has anyone done it befor would like some pic if posible. I found this company who can plasti dip thw whole car in any colour with 1 year gurantee as i was thinking of vinyl wrapping the car after xmas just wonderd if plasti dip was any better as it cheaper to do also. Oh yea for some reason only the pasinger side heated windscreen is working but the driverside is working but realy slow any clue what it could be.

Moy, if you wanted the RS front bumper look then get this:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item43b56f8c57

will fit a facelifted Focus.

Yea bro i had alook at that but decided to stick to the st facelift as im doing a swap with my prefacelift st bumper with the facelift works out cheaper as it a stright swap.thanks anyway.

Just a quick update i have recived my standerd bumper which i will be putting on my car tommorow hopefuly as im going to pick up my facelift st bumper on sunday. I also brought a standered front grill and brought wing mirror indicator which came of a st and there smoked black. Big thanks to gforce who informed me of the indicators thanks mate. When i put the standered bumper and grill on il be driving like that till im ready to do my conversion so for month or so my front bumper is gona be different colour. Here is a few pic.

post-27208-0-21834000-1353093326_thumb.j

post-27208-0-57417300-1353093414_thumb.j

post-27208-0-90451900-1353093494_thumb.j

post-27208-0-31574500-1353093578_thumb.j

post-27208-0-86195000-1353093665_thumb.j

post-27208-0-97294200-1353093792_thumb.j

post-27208-0-42211400-1353093886_thumb.j

I put my standered bumper on but im missing the fog light as myfoglight dont fit. also i dont have the front plastic splitter but it dont bother me il just drive it how it is. Im picking up the facelift st bumper tommorow. I also dont have the undertay on so if you look on the pic you can see the bumper looks high and you can see some parts sticking out from the bottom i hope that be ok driving like thats.

post-27208-0-42037800-1353171592_thumb.j

post-27208-0-89242800-1353171652_thumb.j

post-27208-0-90753800-1353171710_thumb.j

post-27208-0-33982200-1353171867_thumb.j

post-27208-0-62909500-1353171915_thumb.j

post-27208-0-45659600-1353171970_thumb.j

post-27208-0-53656000-1353172042_thumb.j

post-27208-0-02453800-1353172138_thumb.j

Ive got a set of chrome facelift headlights in excellent condition if interested for the conversion mate,

May suit better chrome on black instead of black on black.

Ive got a set of chrome facelift headlights in excellent condition if interested for the conversion mate,

May suit better chrome on black instead of black on black.

Hi mate i alredy got a set of headlights with built in DRL and led indicator but thanks anyway.

post-27208-0-75441400-1353254929_thumb.j

quick update i just got bk from picking up my facelift st bumper i dont have any pic at the moment as the bumper is all wrapped up in buble wrap and dont realy wana unwrap it.il get pic whe i can.

quick update i just got bk from picking up my facelift st bumper i dont have any pic at the moment as the bumper is all wrapped up in buble wrap and dont realy wana unwrap it.il get pic whe i can.

Hi mate i alredy got a set of headlights with built in DRL and led indicator but thanks anyway.

Those headlights look sweet mate,

Your build is coming togeather fast, i look forward to some pictures along the way.

Those headlights look sweet mate,

Your build is coming togeather fast, i look forward to some pictures along the way.

I have already got the headlights, both front wings, st facelift front bumper and wing mirror indicator and the mirror covers. I just need the bonnet and the front fog light chrome surround ring (bezel) i cant seem to find it anywhere i dont wana go to ford as there a rip off. Im going to wait till the snow comes and goes then il put the parts on and get the car finished. I dont want get the car all finished and then it snows and the salt damges the new vinyl wrap or plasti dip (not sure which il do ) so im just getting all the parts together while im waiting. Il book few days holiday of work and get the car finished.