Jump to content


A Female Iso To Ford Connection? Does It Exist?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shorn



  • New Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Transit
  • Location: Hampshire

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hi all.

I've removed a Bury hands free kit from one of our out of service vans, and I'm going to install it into a 2006 Transit with a CD6000 HU.

The problem is that the bury kit uses standard ISOs.

Now I can find the Female ford to ISO connectors, which I will use to connect the existing HU wiring into the bury kit, but I need to go back from the bury kit to the HU. And the outputs from the bury kit is again a standard male ISO. So I need a Female ISO TO FORD connection.

Does one exist? Cannot seem to find one anywhere!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 jimh



  • Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: 2004 C-MAx
  • Year: 2004
  • Location: Norfolk

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

Wilco's have the for about £2.50

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users