Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Snow Plough

Jay Ali

How did you get the headlights to work as you need extra wires don't ya??

I'm using the old st loom that came with lights

all but 1 of the wires are in use I think It was number 8 port on the loom not too sure as it was bout 9 months ago lol

Like above our king charles passed away before xmas and the kids would love a dog like that must admit ive always wanted one myself but i prefer to take rescue dogs and they dont crop up that often.

I do like the car as well if you win the lottery ill provide my name and address just drop them off on the way to wherever ill accept youre donation lol

Like above our king charles passed away before xmas and the kids would love a dog like that must admit ive always wanted one myself but i prefer to take rescue dogs and they dont crop up that often.

We lost one of our King Charles' just before Christmas '11. A year without one and my mum really wanted a new one... not wanting to hijack this thread, but I give you Arlo...

532378_10151310259003308_943760500_n.jpg

We lost one of our King Charles' just before Christmas '11. A year without one and my mum really wanted a new one... not wanting to hijack this thread, but I give you Arlo...

Awww

532378_10151310259003308_943760500_n.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club