Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USB

Fiesta_J

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if USB is an option once you have the car, or is it a case of "If you don't order it when you buy, you can't have it" :(

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if USB is an option once you have the car, or is it a case of "If you don't order it when you guy, you can't have it" :(

I wouldn't say retrofit is impossible, but difficult and it would probably cost an arm and a leg. Don't think it's a retrofit option for this very reason, so, if you didn't order it when you ordered the car, then you are probably struggling.

I wouldn't say retrofit is impossible, but difficult and it would probably cost an arm and a leg. Don't think it's a retrofit option for this very reason, so, if you didn't order it when you ordered the car, then you are probably struggling.

+1 unless you know a decent sparky :) with a great knowledge for fiesta USB wiring

If youre getting a titanium and ordered the tech pack it will be in with that ( :ph34r: Techno-Packet)

Oh and also the AUX connector is standard on every model except the studio (Has anybody actually bought a studio fiesta?) you can always plug in through that but you have to use the controls on your mp3 not the car

There is an outside chance that the ford audio unit is "fitted for" but not with the usb option, like a pc mother Bd has various options, all it needs is for some intrepid person to take off a panel and have a look, it could just be a case of adding a usb cable. But I could be totally wrong! <_<

There is an outside chance that the ford audio unit is "fitted for" but not with the usb option, like a pc mother Bd has various options, all it needs is for some intrepid person to take off a panel and have a look, it could just be a case of adding a usb cable. But I could be totally wrong! <_<

Unfortunately, OEM kit never tends to be that easy for a reason. if there's a way of using a non standard connection, you can bet your bottom dollar that the manufacturers will find one.

my local dealer told me a retro fit wasnt possible

Anything like that is possible, it's just a matter of finding someone who will and can do it and the money. To be honest, dealers won't want to do it or have the inclination either, so they just say it can't be done. All they are interested in is selling and servicing, that's where the money is.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club