Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Mk6 Fiesta St Alloys Fit Mk 7 Fiesta?

bigmunkynutz

Will these fit a mk7 facelift?

post-41938-0-03843100-1372287360_thumb.j

Yes as long as you get the correct profile tyres

I don't suppose you know what profiles will fit do you as I have 16"s on at the minute and the tyres are new so it'd be great if they're a straight swap.

I dont mate sorry it'll possibly say in your handbook although the 16" tyres wont fit 17" wheels unfortunatley. You'll maybe get a discount on New tyres if you trade your current newish ones in at the same time

I dont mate sorry it'll possibly say in your handbook although the 16" tyres wont fit 17" wheels unfortunatley. You'll maybe get a discount on New tyres if you trade your current newish ones in at the same time

Both my current alloys and the ones pictured are 16"s, my current tyres are 195/45/16's.

Sorry I assumed it was the 17" ST alloys :) chances are they'll fit then. Im not sure how you find out what size tyres the new alloys will need though. Wherever you take them to get the tyres swapped will tell you if they're suitable though. You may find you need a spacer kit aswel again theyll be able to tell you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club