Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Subframe - Fiesta

Rainking

Hi all,

first time poster here looking for some help - at least I was honest :)

Wifes got a 04 fiesta finesse and the bar to adjust the seat to slide it back and forward has snapped off so im needing a new subframe for the drivers seat.

I've searched online but not had any joy. Could anyone point me in the direction of a reliable parts store that may stock it?

Any advise/hints/tips on physically replacing it would also be appreciated.

Cheers!!

Hi Ross,

I am not sure you could just buy the subframe, you would probably be looking for a replacement seat. Best bet, is to look around scrappies or eBay for a breakers...

As for the removal, I would strongly recommend that you get a Haynes manual to help :)

Thanks James

Ford garage have advised me it circa £400 - £500 for a new subframe. Think i'll get her to sit on the back-seat like in Police Academy :D

lol, well have a look at the idea of a scrappie. If nothing else, you can practice the removal technique without damaging your car, then if you do find an appropriate seat, you pay for it and take it with you for the whole lot...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club