Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6/6.5 Headlights With Day Running Lights

Jaspal

Hi Guys I was looking at fitting DRL Headlights for the Mk6/6.5 Fiestas Has any one fitted them onto their Fiesta as I am slowly improving the look of my 5 door lx thanks in advance

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/Lighting-Tuning/Headlight/Headlight-Daylight-Set-suitable-for-ford-Fiesta-type-MK6-yr-03-07-black-tuning.html

This is the type of Headlight that I want to fit to my 5 door fiesta

DSCF1167.jpg

I went for the Angel eyes but the drls look pretty sweet

Why not have a look at my guides theyll maybe give you a few more ideas :P

Thanks for your help and ideas I love your fiesta did you paint the interior yourself I have changed the front bumper on my fiesta to the full colour coded front bumper and I have sprayed my LX wheel trims in matt black soon I will be painting the door moulding and wing mirrors pepper red and then swapping over to mk6.5 tail/head lights than finally fog lights r slowly getting added just got to fit them the fog light switch was a pain to replace

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/42125-dans-fiesta-mk6/

Theres mine :) ive added to the post recently ive just fitted front fogs and a full New front bumper/dress up skirt as the old one was kindve naff but its all in the thread if you go through it. Ive got lowering springs to go on next week. Im not doing much else to it though hopefully going to get a focus ST soon :)

And yeah I did the interior myself

Im looking forward to seeing yours :) why not start a build thread of your own in the projects and builds section? That foglighr switch on the prefacelift model is a nightmare! I emded up leaving one of the screws out haha

thanks I love how you have modded your fiesta I didn't think to do one but i'll take some pics of the car and start a build thread and yh the original fog light switch refused to come off at the end I broke it off

Cheers! I was ready to snap mine off then thought better of it haha the facelift model is apparently much easier

Yh I heard it is a push fit no screws required

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club