Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intoducing Mountune Mo (formerly zetec S Maureen)

MichellefromEssex

Has that wee lad round the corner booked his in for the upgrade yet? :P ;)

From what I know of him he is half my age so hopefully he cannot afford the insurance :lol: I found myself driving past his house the other day sneering at his car rofl, totally not my character at all

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichellefromEssex

• hedgepig

• RIIIDAA

• dav

From what I know of him he is half my age so hopefully he cannot afford the insurance :lol: I found myself driving past his house the other day sneering at his car rofl, totally not my character at all

Fingers crossed eh? How mad would you be!

• 2 weeks later...

Well guess what? been speaking to the lad and he DOES intend on having the upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am taking him out for a test run soon, its strange seeing another car the same so close by, he is a nice kid though so I wouldnt begrude him having it done.

hey Michelle did i read back on one of the other pages you are going to a fiesta meet on 25th April at the !Removed! Turpin on A127 7pm

is this still going ahead? if so i will see if i can sweet talk my girlfriend into having a drive over, we are suppose to be going out for a meal or somthing of the sort but it would be cool to get to the meet. :)

hey Michelle did i read back on one of the other pages you are going to a fiesta meet on 25th April at the !Removed! Turpin on A127 7pm

is this still going ahead? if so i will see if i can sweet talk my girlfriend into having a drive over, we are suppose to be going out for a meal or somthing of the sort but it would be cool to get to the meet. :)

Yeah we are going, never been to anything like this before, the !Removed! Turpin has a restaurant (bogof meals too lol) its the Fiesta Club of Great Britain, I dont know anyone really so bit nervous. What car do you drive (obiously its a fiesta lol) colour and spec? may see you later x

EDIT oops just noticed you have a ZS too.

Yeah we are going, never been to anything like this before, the !Removed! Turpin has a restaurant (bogof meals too lol) its the Fiesta Club of Great Britain, I dont know anyone really so bit nervous. What car do you drive (obiously its a fiesta lol) colour and spec? may see you later x

EDIT oops just noticed you have a ZS too.

yeah i have a new zetec s too, in frozen white, i have never been to a meet before either, would be good to go and meet some people who are into the same car meet some new friends even. :)

Do you have a link Keith, or did you not read it online?

I gave her a little bit of wellie today on a nice flat open empty dual carriageway - ahhh bliss lol.

Dav - may see you later then, we be there about 7.30 I recon. Bit worried though about going, as I am OLD lol.

I may see you there, I have a road next to me call the a127 but I have no idea where the !Removed! Turpin is :s can anyone please help me out?

I'm nervous about it to I'm 20 hope I'm not the young one

From what I gather they are all more likely to be your age than mine lol.

Whereabouts do you live? The !Removed! Turpin is the pub between the Wickford turn off and Canvey turn off - Southend bound.

Do you have a link Keith, or did you not read it online?

I gave her a little bit of wellie today on a nice flat open empty dual carriageway - ahhh bliss lol.

Dav - may see you later then, we be there about 7.30 I recon. Bit worried though about going, as I am OLD lol.

It was in the mag, it dropped through the door yesterday, so should be in the shops in the next day or so.

From what I gather they are all more likely to be your age than mine lol.

Whereabouts do you live? The !Removed! Turpin is the pub between the Wickford turn off and Canvey turn off - Southend bound.

i made i rather silly school boy error the road next to me is the A1027 not the a127 lol.... can you tell i have only been driving 5 months lol

so did you go? if so how was it :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club