Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osram Nightbreaker Plus

shamus1

LG make most of the screens used on laptops.

I have a 42" Plasma that works faultlessly, before that a 32" LCD which got passed to the parents to replace their old CRT lump when scart sockets became a necessary thing.

• Like 1

sorry, ys the noghtbreakers are the best o the market, after fitting them i recomend you get your headlights aligned by any garage to see the maximum potential from the nightbreakers H1 and H7

+1 thanks :lol:

Hi just to go back to the original post slightly how do you mean to get the lights Aligned? I have fitted mine (h1 & h7's) an I did notice a difference. I bought the gold special edition which were supposed to make them 20% whiter but they are still a little bit more yellow than I would like. I was hoping they were going to be whiter tbh. Saying that they do light the road better which is what they were designed for I guess.

• Like 1

Hi just to go back to the original post slightly � how do you mean to get the lights Aligned? I have fitted mine (h1 & h7's) an I did notice a difference. I bought the gold special edition which were supposed to make them 20% whiter but they are still a little bit more yellow than I would like. I was hoping they were going to be whiter tbh. Saying that they do light the road better which is what they were designed for I guess.

Headlight alignment is done by a garage or tyre fitting place costs around 10-20 pounds,

The put a machine in front of each headlight,

They then turn the screws inside the headlight which adjusts the focus of the bulb,

The machine sences the level of lumens produced,

They know its aligned correctly when the level of lumens at the set point is a its highest.

End result you have maximum illumination focused on the road and distance ahead where you need it.

It is recommended to have headlight alignment dne after changing bulbs and once a year regardless, because hitting a pothole can knock them out of alignment aswell,

They don't adjust the headlight itself,

Its the lens inside that is adjustable to the left right up and down.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club