Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Race for Life

MichellefromEssex

I'm doing the Race for Life in memory of my great aunty who sadly died in November age 90. She was very very ill at the end but I was with her until she passed away, they say hearing is the last thing to go, and I wanted my voice to be one of the last ones she heard. :)

Sorry to hear that John xxx

Thanks Michelle--much appreciated.

Good luck for tonight's meet--I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

I'm doing the Race for Life in memory of my great aunty who sadly died in November age 90. She was very very ill at the end but I was with her until she passed away, they say hearing is the last thing to go, and I wanted my voice to be one of the last ones she heard. :)

That's a very good cause and a lovely tribute for someone who obviously touched your life in some way.

Some of the girls at my work are doing the race and I always sponsor them..........no matter what. :)

You have my deepest sympathy Kristal as I have some empathy as to how you feel.

Two years ago I lost my wonderful Mum--it is something that never leaves you and I still can't believe that I'm never going to see her again.

She suffered terribly towards the end but never lost her dignity and those images will haunt me for the rest of my life--not only have I lost my Mum but being an only child I feel I've lost a best friend as well.

Therefore I wish good luck to Michelle and Emily (or is it Pooh Bear)? :)

Thank you John and mine to you also, after something like that ,things are never the same are they?

Kristal

Thank you John and mine to you also, after something like that ,things are never the same are they?

Kristal

No, I'm afraid not.

Many times, just before I leave work, I find myself automatically dialling Mum's number to check if she's OK (being the only one, we were very close) then the realisation dawns and you suddenly feel very empty and so alone.

It just washes over you at undetermined intervals and I don't suppose that I'll ever get over it....................... :(

I'm sure that you know that feeling only too well Kristal.

Time's a healer apparently, but it still feels like it happened yesterday........................ :(

Reading all of your posts, it's moved me, it really has, so I just had to come and post and say that you're all so incredibly strong for opening up and sharing your heartache in what still must be an extremely difficult time for you all.

(((Big Hugs))) to all of you who've lost loved ones.

Abbie xx

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club