Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Interior Light

Liamash93

I've been looking at putting a light in for the back seats of my focus and was wonder if any one had already done it and if they had how ?

Im looking to do this too

I have just purchased 2 led boards to place somewhere to see what these look like as i didn't want to butcher my roof lining. Just need to trace them back from door opening.

Really bad how some don't come with it.

My windows are blacked out as standard and when i put my baby daughter in i can see nothing at all ive change the front one to a led light which helped but not enough.

Really bad how some don't come with it.My windows are blacked out as standard and when i put my baby daughter in i can see nothing at all ive change the front one to a led light which helped but not enough.

That's why I want one for the kids in back.

http://dx.com/p/d13011502x-t10-festoon-12w-1100lm-led-white-car-dome-reading-light-189955

Piece of cake. I picked up a spare from the scrappie, cut the roof liner in the back and ran a bit of cable from the front light. Rear courtesy light works with the front, on its own manually or off. I stuck one of these in, it's bright though they've almost doubled the price since early December.

• Like 1

The standard bulb is 239 festoon for the interior light I presume on a mk2? Does that mean its a 39 mm then? I'm looking for a really high output one until i possibly add a rear interior light

I've done two Ford's now, first was my cherished mk1.5 2.0 esp,& my lads fiesta climate 2005.,I've even done footwell lights, mondeo mk3 autodimming rearview mirror,rear park sensors.

Yu.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

hi yunii

have you got a guide at all?

i wanted to get the sub lighting in the front and i have no light in the back how do they hold in place?

can any one find me a link to what i need?

i want to add a rear interior light but have nothing there at the minute, so i would need the light and surround id imagion but its there some form of bracket to screw into??

cheers in advance

This is what a submarine light looks like as found in focus st1/2/3 or fiesta st I think ,also on later titanium focus or other models.post-39671-138937592965_thumb.jpgpost-39671-138937594707_thumb.jpgpost-39671-138937594707_thumb.jpg

Note on 2nd pic their is two small bulbs with wires coming from it on either side ,also note little spade connecter,this is where you take wire from to the headlamp switch to red/green wire.

cheers for the pics yunii but if i was to put that in the rear ofthe car how do i attach it ?? i know there is a surround but how does the surround attach to the roof lining? is there some form of bracket?

It'll hold itself in if you cut the roof lining properly. Maybe worth a visit to the scrappie to view.

This will fit most ford models with similar shape lights, theirs a guy called Boyle ,pm him as he generally sells parts ,switches converted to blu,red etc.

This light will replace the front one, I do have the oval dome map light with a chrome ring ,which has tabs the you bend & press down tight to roof lining ,which the would hold the light.

This one is from a MK1 but I'm pretty sure that it's the same in a MK2 (also connectors attached too so easier to splice in).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-TDDI-Ghia-Rear-Roof-Mounted-Courtesy-Light-/161179618961?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item25870dce91

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club