Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Climair Deflectors.

Strutter

Hi, just checking these are the right size for a new shape fiesta if someone could confirm?

Seeing as my left one dislodged and blew off as i was speeding down the motorway, driver behind me has great reactions!

Mk7 2010 model :

Ford Fiesta 3 door 08/2008 on Front Window Deflector (pair)

Product code: 3581

Windows have not changed on the facelift sothe MK7 should fit fine.

Hi, just checking these are the right size for a new shape fiesta if someone could confirm?

Seeing as my left one dislodged and blew off as i was speeding down the motorway, driver behind me has great reactions!

Mk7 2010 model :

Ford Fiesta 3 door 08/2008 on Front Window Deflector (pair)

Product code: 3581

Yes, they definitely do. I bought for my 2011 Fiesta, but didn't get them put on. They are now on my 63 reg one and they are fine.

Thats good as I went and ordered them, really annoying as its jsut a replacement left one I need!

LOL, E-Bay !!!!!!

I looked, couldnt find anything!

No, no, I meant .... sell your spare right hand one !!!! You never know .... someone out there might just need the one, and money is money !!!!! True Aberdonian me !!!! ;)

• Like 1

lol, yea you never know, if its happened to me maybe someone else was as unlucky.

Looking at the rubber point at the front of the window though it looks like the rubber seal doesnt sit tight to the window, so nut sure if im actually going to be able to get the new one to fit, i remember what a bugger it is to fit them as well!

lol, yea you never know, if its happened to me maybe someone else was as unlucky.

Looking at the rubber point at the front of the window though it looks like the rubber seal doesnt sit tight to the window, so nut sure if im actually going to be able to get the new one to fit, i remember what a bugger it is to fit them as well!

I wouldn't know, I'm not good with stuff like that. I got a friendly gent to help me out !!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club