Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vehicle Wrapping Costs?

Brigante

Wanting to get my focus a full body vinyl wrap

Whats the going rate?

Don't suppose anyone knows of a place near ish to Nottingham?

I work for a vinyl graphics company in Derry NI. Cost firstly depends on how much vinyl per metre is required, the type of vinyl that's required and the time to do so. The more expensive vinyl is used for wrapping is a cast vinyl. What car you have and I'll get a quote for you tomorrow ?

Sent from my HTC One

Sorry, it's a focus. Just saw there.

Sent from my HTC One

yup it's a focus 5 door

i'd want it wrapped matte white

i'd just want the complete exterior. not fussed about the door arches etc

I Recon your probably looking at around 700 - 1200 at a rough guess.

Yea, checked with the boss, we''ll do it for 550 at our branch of Signs Express, Derry.

Sent from my HTC One

we had a window tinting company visit our premises from Tamworth and he said for wrapping a focus it would be between £700-900 depending on which wrap was chosen and what is required.

• 3 years later...
On 5/9/2014 at 4:36 AM, kpg said:

Yea, checked with the boss, we''ll do it for 550 at our branch of Signs Express, Derry.

Sent from my HTC One

I have recently done with vinyl vehicle wraps at $340 only, you seems to be charging more for this work...

As mentioned earlier the GRADE of vinyl makes a difference to the case as well as how many square meters are needed etc.

• 4 years later...
On 5/9/2014 at 12:06 AM, kpg said:

Sent from my HTC One

That's an amazing price! Would it be the same for a 2007 focus to be wrapped in gloss red?

Might have gone up a bit in the 8 years since that post!😀

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Think you might be right 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

I'll actually go one better....I googled the business and its permanently closed!!! No 550 wrap for me!!!

3 minutes ago, Brys said:

I'll actually go one better....I googled the business and its permanently closed!!! No 550 wrap for me!!!

In the current situation, I wouldn't be surprised if it now cost double that.  :unsure: 

Would be interested to know figures if you do get any current quotes! :smile: 

I looked at getting one of our work Transit Connects wrapped 3 years ago now and had 3 quotes all around the £1200 + VAT

We do wrapping where I work  of every size and colours effects , designs , any image copied . It's all in-house for our clients new  vehicles. Know it's not cheap. I'm guessing ,£1500 for a car. Not something I've tried to do. Know it would end in a mess and would get stroppy . 

Was going to have a go on my motorbike but chickened out. 

Would be a similar cost if you did the prep and had it blown, sprayed LOL

If anyone has watched any episodes of, Yanni, Supercar customiser', I believe the average cost of a wrap is between £5000 - £7000, though that includes all door shuts etc, and expensive vinyl! Though to be fair, on the cars featured that a small percentage of the cars worth! LOL

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Brys said:

You must Google Ahijoy Wrap. They are cheap and good in this 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

If anyone has watched any episodes of, Yanni, Supercar customiser', I believe the average cost of a wrap is between £5000 - £7000, though that includes all door shuts etc, and expensive vinyl! Though to be fair, on the cars featured that a small percentage of the cars worth! LOL

That's a bit like saying 'if you've watched F1, the average cost of a car nowadays is £10m'... :laugh: 

Yianni's shop is specifically for high end wraps.  

7 minutes ago, CelesteAndrews said:

You must Google Ahijoy Wrap. They are cheap and good in this 

That's hilarious!! The guy is in Northern Ireland, yet you recommend a business in USA 🤣

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

That's hilarious!! The guy is in Northern Ireland, yet you recommend a business in USA 🤣

It's OK you just post your car to them and they wrap it and send it back 🤣

shipping.JPG

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

That's a bit like saying 'if you've watched F1, the average cost of a car nowadays is £10m'... :laugh:

Sshhh... stop giving Sky ideas - they already charge £216/year just to watch the dam thing!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Sshhh... stop giving Sky ideas - they already charge £216/year just to watch the dam thing!

Freeview ftw!  Still has all the latest programmes and movies...just 3 years after paid subscriptions. :laugh: 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club