Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Zetec S 1.0T

Blandy

Hey guys!

As you can tell I'm pretty new here. I've currently got a Frozen White Zetec S 1.0T on order (should be picking it up next week). I took it out on a test drive and fell in love with it. Bearing in mind I originally went to look at the ST, I'm glad I went with the Zetec S. I was just wondering what's everyone's opinions on them?

I've got a frozen white Zetec S, it's not the fastest thing on the road but handles brilliantly & looks the part, especially with the St deffuser I put on it.

Not to mention good on fuel and no road tax, cheap insurance and look similar to the st especially as above when you've fitted the st rear diffuser. They've got sufficient acceleration when needed and once used to the lag/gears can be booted quite nicely. In my opinion there an all round good car.

Watching this thread eagerly for comments as I should be buying one fairly soon!

I like the fact that it has free tax and things, but to be honest it'll be nice to have a car that I know will go if I boot it, but isn't crazy fast. Coming from my current car I think anything too fast would be such a shock I'd just end up driving dangerously, but I do want some power under the pedals.

Sent from my One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

Glad to see everyone seems to like theirs! I'm literally like a child waiting for their presents at Christmas, I just want to pick it up now. Fortunately should have it this weekend or sometime next week!!

You'll love it! Certainly not a "fast" car, but it is quick enough for most roads, is fun to drive and economical too.

1.0 125 Zetec S on order!

Welcome! I think the ZS is better looking than the ST!

Welcome! I think the ZS is better looking than the ST!

This is probably gonna sound like an incredibly dumb question, but what are the main visual differences? I know the rear diffuser is different but other than that?

The front end bumper and grills are different

The front end bumper and grills are different

Ah, I always thought they looked pretty similar.

Having said that, it's logical the ST would look the "fanciest" as it's the highest spec! Never really looked at it as never considered buying an ST :)

I loved my 1.0 zetec s great all round car, good grunt from the engine when giving it some juice and it's really cheap to run! Just watch out for all the chavs in limited edition corsa's who try to race you lol

• Like 1

Sounds like I made the right choice! Going to the dealer tomorrow to sign some final paperwork. Hoping to have it early next week!!!

While we're on topic(ish), does anyone have any pictures of what the ZS seats look like if you go for leather? I'm most likely not going to, but I'm intrigued :)

Here's mine, but having the brilliant blue dash and door cards, it has the blue stitching too post-12245-140224753633_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Here's mine, but having the brilliant blue dash and door cards, it has the blue stitching too attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1402247536.282571.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Looks great! Possibly a stupid question, but are they comfortable and good quality? Do you prefer them over cloth? Sorry for the delay replying, been busy :(

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

Well they're heated and don't stain as easily as cloth, it was already built so I didn't get a choice, but I like them.

You can have mine from today, well maybe Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well they're heated and don't stain as easily as cloth, it was already built so I didn't get a choice, but I like them.

You can have mine from today, well maybe Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Ah, cool! Haha I'm not buying until October(ish), just spending plenty of time working out what options I want to go for and things!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

I have the full leather sport seats option in my Titanium and can say that they are very good quality indeed.

Well worth the extra 800 notes :-)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club