Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What tyres would fit on 18" alloys

tootall

Hi I have a Mondeo 2.0 zetec disel estate 2007 model (Not the newest model) it has 16" wheels on at the moment with 205/55r 91V tyres on. I never was keen on the design to be honest.

I have just bought some ST220 18" alloys with a 7.5 J rim width. Thing is i have no clue what sizes of tires i can buy to fit the wheel and my car. Would like some to fill the arch and would like to know what will look good and feel good.

I would be grateful for any help thanks :)

Hi I have a Mondeo 2.0 zetec disel estate 2007 model (Not the newest model) it has 16" wheels on at the moment with 205/55r 91V tyres on. I never was keen on the design to be honest.

I have just bought some ST220 18" Alloys with a 7.5 J rim width. Thing is i have no clue what sizes of tires i can buy to fit the wheel and my car. Would like some to fill the arch and would like to know what will look good and feel good.

I would be grateful for any help thanks :)

Oh anyone know if i'd need different size bolts or spacers?

Oh anyone know if i'd need different size bolts or spacers?

I fitted 225/40/18's to mine - this was the closest fitment to equaling the 205/55/16 size - which means the speedo remains accurate.

Try this calculator http://www.etyres.co.uk/tyre-size-calculator.htm - you can see the maximum recomended difference.

Not sure about spacers....my offset is 38 to 45. Your later model may be different though 50 or 55?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club