Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where the bloody helll ... ?!

Nug878

... Is fuse 63 on a Mk.1 Ford Focus fuse box?!

The central locking has packed in. Got the fuse ready, just can't find No. 63 anywhere, the fuses only go up to 62 on mine. <_<

I've only just got used to a car with central locking, it's annoying having to go back to stretching over to unlock the doors! Lol.

Any help is appreciated.

There's a fuse box under/over the glove compartment area somewhere... may be it's in there? :)

There's a fuse box under/over the glove compartment area somewhere... may be it's in there? :)

Yeah, I know that! :lol:

I've been looking there, but apparently, fuse 63 is the central locking fuse... But they only go up to 62. :huh:

oh! :lol: no idea then! :lol: how odd :?

Someone on the FFOC is bound to know! ;) :lol:

*Will investigate* <_<

I'm determined to sort it, it's driving me bonkers. :rolleyes:

oh! :lol: no idea then! :lol: how odd :?

Someone on the FFOC is bound to know! ;) :lol:

No need to dirty yourself by going there.

The fuse you're after is behind the fusebox - its held in place with a couple of clips. Its a 20A fuse. Lots of wires behind there so be sure to d/c the battery first, just in case.

Oh, and remember that fuses rarely blow for no reason. Just changing the fuse may not be the end of your problems.

No need to dirty yourself by going there.

The fuse you're after is behind the fusebox - its held in place with a couple of clips. Its a 20A fuse. Lots of wires behind there so be sure to d/c the battery first, just in case.

Oh, and remember that fuses rarely blow for no reason. Just changing the fuse may not be the end of your problems.

Behind the fuse box. They had to put the one fuse I need to change in the most awkward place. :lol:

Thanks for that, will sort it tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing more serious.

But changing a fuse is a good place to start nevertheless!

Start with the small cheap things first, rather jumping in the deep end thinking it's something bigger.

Maybe the battery in the key has gone? (you never know) :lol:

All sorted.

It was a burnt out fuse. Put a new one in, it burned that one out too after 2 minutes. But it was a cheap fuse, put a goodun in there and it's fine now.

:D