Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changes, Delays and News

adzmcp

Hi All as you may all know thee is price increases soon (1st July)

KA - £600

Fiesta - £600

Fusion - £300

Focus - £650

RS - £650

CC - £950

Kuga - £650

Mondeo - £650

S-Max - £700

Galaxy - £800

Also Fiesta Hot Magenta will go up by £70 to make it £645 ALSO Squeeze will be classed as a unique paint and will be charged at £645 as well

Regards to ordering Fiestas we have had word that the is constraint on ALL Fiesta 3 Doors and also on the colour HOT MAGENTA this does not mean we cant get them just means a factory order will take alot longer than normal very soon. We are doing ok ordering 3 doors still at the moment but our system VISTA will not seem to let us order Hot Magenta. Some new equipment in the future too to be released is a bluetooth Sat Nav for the Fiesta. Basically instead of there been sat nav on the Fiesta your phone which has bluetooth and sat nav built in will be able to pass the info to the car which will then desplay this on the screen. I was told its a while before this comes out and I have not seen it on a car.

We also recived some internal mags and on the front is a beautiful YELLOW Fiesta 5 door with zetec S alloys and an agressive grill. It has a Chinese Reg. Its on Ford of China you can see the car it is really nice. They do a really nice Yellow, Orange and Blue all are eye catching as well as a very nice front grill. Link Below

http://www.ford.com.cn/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=DFY/CN

Cheers

Adam

Thanks for the information - love the orange and I so would have had it if it was available over here. Glad I got my order in before the price rise and also the increase inthe cost of the Squeeze paint

thanks for update

goes with what my dealer said earlier:

issue with 3 door fiestas mean anyones on order will take longer

no build date yet

expected delivery early august, possibly later, if close to september they will hold it back for the 59 plate, so I would guess that I wont see the car now till September.

:( about wait but ;) about 59 plate it if happens

expected delivery early august, possibly later, if close to september they will hold it back for the 59 plate, so I would guess that I wont see the car now till September.

:( about wait but ;) about 59 plate it if happens

My dealer told me mine would not be here until mid, possibly early, August so I am resigned to not taking delivery until 1st September to get it on a 59 plate so as long as it is delivered and ready within 13 weeks and 1 day of when I ordered it I should be okay (and most seem to be getting their's delivered slightly quicker than that)

I think im going with the thought that I wont get it till September, so just be a really nice surprise if it arrives earlier.

Dealer said he would call me when has a build date, which is looking like July or August

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club