Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One thing after the other... *tut*

Babybel

My car was working fine last week... I loved it so much haha.

This morning I went to go in it:

My tire was flat... had a nail in it... looks like it's been tampered with :angry:

2 new tires = £66

My indicator on my right side started going so fast. Pulled over to check the problem... the connector holding the bulb had snapped off and every time I go over a speed bumb or something it flys out so when I indicate right it flickers so fast at the back and doesnt show at the front.

Opened my boot and this plastic bit covering the wires flew off...

Then to make matters worse it chucked it down. Put on my heater to stop the windows from steaming and oh the heaters dont work.

All in one day, what are the chances hey?

EPIC FAIL! :(

Looks like it will be in the garage the next few days. Not huge problems I know but little things like this all add up and annoy me.

My wifes got a Ka collection and i have to admit Ka's are !Removed!, you just need to read all the posts on here with all the problems, ive told her to get rid of it, worst car she's ever had and wouldn't buy another ford again, i know all car manufactures have their faults, but none as many as ford surely, rant over, i hope you get it sorted dear.......... then sell the !Removed! thing. :P

My wifes got a Ka collection and i have to admit Ka's are !Removed!, you just need to read all the posts on here with all the problems, ive told her to get rid of it, worst car she's ever had and wouldn't buy another ford again, i know all car manufactures have their faults, but none as many as ford surely, rant over, i hope you get it sorted dear.......... then sell the !Removed! thing. :P

Every car has its faults and you can't just tar all Kas with the same brush.

Mrs Hedgepig and I have had 3 Kas and they have all been extremely reliable no matter what.

Every car is entitled to have a few problems in its life--even the best most expensive cars can be unreliable--check out other car forums and you will find problems everywhere not just on Ford sites.

So be reasonable and give the poor little Ka a chance eh?

Every car has its faults and you can't just tar all Kas with the same brush.

Mrs Hedgepig and I have had 3 Kas and they have all been extremely reliable no matter what.

Every car is entitled to have a few problems in its life--even the best most expensive cars can be unreliable--check out other car forums and you will find problems everywhere not just on Ford sites.

So be reasonable and give the poor little Ka a chance eh?

I hear what you are saying and my wife must have got a bad one, but for me i like my cars to be right and reliable i spend a lot of money keeping them in tip top condition with no expence spared, but this little ka has had more than enough chances and its going,

i spend a lot of money keeping them in tip top condition with no expence spared, but this little ka has had more than enough chances and its going,

Likewise; but don't expect every car you buy to be absolutely perfect because you'll be bitterly disappointed.

At least the little Ka is cheap to repair....... :rolleyes:

Nonetheless, I hope your other half has better luck next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I would like a Street Ka but I think I'll get an Audi R8 next :P lol

All the problems are done now but still the heater doesnt work :( need an auto electrican for that and I cant afford it at the moment.

It's a great car, just a shame little things like this happen. But it happens on loads of cars so I'm not worrying too much!

ihave2 say ihvea a fait and nothing will be as bad as that and also all cars will brake lol its just a matter of time , imon my second car and they alwaysbrake whereas my gf's ka (touch wood) has been a gem so far and it seems 2 always be running fine lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club