Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Seatbelts.

poohbear

Ahem, have you got something to tell us poohbear? ;)

Hello

I have a question for you all.

You know when you are pregnant, when you get to so many months you don't have to wear a seatbelt is this correct?

Well my question is, when that time comes, how do you get the chiming to go off when you dont have your seatbelt on? That could be a very annoying journey.

I would imagine the chiming could be knocked off in the set up menu of the car--not that I'd know for certain as I'm not planning any pregnancy of course! :lol:

After all, who's ever heard of a pregnant hedgepig......it'd put a new meaning to the patter of tiny feet (all four of them)! ;)

Ahem, have you got something to tell us poohbear? ;)

I was thinking the same :lol:

You just have to put the lap part of the belt below the tummy :D

Ive edited just for clarification...Matt is signed up somewhere and might have got a shock otherwise!

You can buy a bump belt, that directs the lap belt part under the bump to be more comfortable. I think you get them in leading baby shops.

I've never needed one, oh no no, NO babies for me! Yet anyway, never say never, but definitely not yet, lol.

My sister in law had one for their car, that's how I know about them, comes with like a small cushion part that you sit on, that attaches to the belt somehow, never heard her complain once about it, she always seemed happy to wear it!

She now has a 7 week old baby boy :)

Ahhhh lovely. Funny how all the men are avoiding this topic haha!

Just so long as you don't give Mrs Hedgepig any ideas................ :rolleyes:

Imagine it...........2 pairs of shoes every time and you'd have to leave room for the tail too!!!! :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club