Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Cabin Noise

driver123

I currently own a four year old Fiesta edge 1.4 diesel. I'm in the market for a new car and would like to buy a new Fiesta. The only thing I don't like about my car is its a bit noisey. The noise is particularly invasive when trying to listen to music. My question is if I buy a more luxurious model like the titanium, will it be better insulated against noise? I realise I will get an idea of that during a road test but a short drive in city traffic wont be enough to be sure.

They all share the same insulation, diesels are more noisy than patrols, is it road noise that your getting as it could be the tyres you have fitted, I had pirellis on a previous car that were really loud, had to get rid of them after a month.

• Like 1

I think it is mostly road noise. Ive just fitted four new Dunlop sports blueresponse and I think it is a little bit quieter but still quiet noticeable. Thanks for your reply.

When i had mine about 8 months ago that what kept turning me off but there was a lot of things

that i liked on the fiesta so went for it,you just get use of it.

Ask them to fold the rear seats and remove the parcel shelf during the test drive. That will really demonstrate how noisy it is!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club