Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

sleepingford

hi guys and girls Ben here. I have just joined the club and i like what i see :) i have got a mk6 fiesta but i will be selling it soon to get a focus tdci so will need some simple cheap ideas for it :) Another question is does anyone have a club stand at any car shows or goes to any?

thanks

Ben

• Like 1

Welcome to the site Ben. Get yourself over to the Focus forum for any help you need!:)

hi guys and girls Ben here. I have just joined the club and i like what i see :) i have got a mk6 fiesta but i will be selling it soon to get a focus tdci so will need some simple cheap ideas for it :) Another question is does anyone have a club stand at any car shows or goes to any?

thanks

Ben

Welcome to the Forums Ben,

Best TDCi to purchase is the 1.8TDCi no DPF and it's not a Citröen/Peugeot engine

You may like to view my self created Modification Guides here: https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/68214-full-list-lennys-guides/&ved=0CBwQFjAAahUKEwiS4JvHjePHAhWCoNsKHbfgCc8&usg=AFQjCNF_jUzFEqw5X3E-vCcv_8WqIoSgew

Welcome to the Forums Ben,

Best TDCi to purchase is the 1.8TDCi no DPF and it's not a Citröen/Peugeot engine

Didnt the 1.8 have issues with injectors?

• Like 1

Didnt the 1.8 have issues with injectors?

Every rose has its thorn

it's the best of all three Diesel variants,

Only the one problem to watch out for ;)

My 1.6 Ecoboost doesnt!:p

I reckon they will be a rite oil burner after four to five years of ownership mate,

It's early days yet but generally the way high reving boosted petrol engines go valve stem seals

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club