Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

I Hate This Time Of Year

JC600

Idiots set fire works off in middle of the street, every night.....really upsets my dogs. Should be banned! Organised displays only......then all the money spent on adverts, warning people of the dangers! Just ban selling them.

Don't get me wrong, I like fireworks but only proper displays.

Rant over lol :)

• Like 5

I completely agree. Always went to organised displays as a child and now that I'm an adult I just can't be a**** with it.

• Like 2

Idiots set fire works off in middle of the street, every night.....really upsets my dogs. Should be banned! Organised displays only......then all the money spent on adverts, warning people of the dangers! Just ban selling them.

Don't get me wrong, I like fireworks but only proper displays.

Rant over lol :)

Move to Ireland Jamie,

There illegal in the south.

I hate Haloween aswell gives run away kids an excuse to get in to trouble.

• Like 3

Move to Ireland Jamie,

There illegal in the south.

I hate Haloween aswell gives run away kids an excuse to get in to trouble.

Hopefully they become illegal here too Lenny.

I only hate Halloween because of the older kids, most young kids who go round early are ok.....it's just all the banging on the door that winds the dogs up.

• Like 1

Agree on the Fireworks, it upsets our dog as well, poor thing shivers his nut off and he's not allowed upstairs either so he can't come up to our room either

Hopefully they become illegal here too Lenny.

I only hate Halloween because of the older kids, most young kids who go round early are ok.....it's just all the banging on the door that winds the dogs up.

Over here if you don't have a license which isint easy gotten anyway.

If your caught with fireworks get charged under the categorie of being in possession of

illegal firearms.

People drive up north and purchase boot loads in shops then sell down south but if caught fines are fairly heavy vehicle seized etc.

I took my kids around at 6pm

any house that had haloween decorations in garden; I let them go ring the bell,

But any house that didn't have any decorations up we didn't bother them atall.

• Like 1

we do fireworks with the kids, in the weekend closest to the night of bonfires. We then do it, around 19:30 and have it done quick.

I was up till early hours this morning, seriously, people where seting them off at 02:00!

• Like 2

That's it, you expect it on bonfire night and the weekend closest. But every night from when they go on sale and all hours......plus the direction they fire them, they were exploding in the middle of our street.

Some people are sensible, but there are too many idiots about.

• Like 2

That's it, you expect it on bonfire night and the weekend closest. But every night from when they go on sale and all hours......plus the direction they fire them, they were exploding in the middle of our street.

Some people are sensible, but there are too many idiots about.

tis mad differences mate,

Could hear a pin drop here tonight all night

tis mad differences mate,

Could hear a pin drop here tonight all night

It's normally like that around here. :(

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club