Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Illuminated gear knobs, sill scuff plates anyone?

FMC

I've seen illuminated gear knobs & sill scuff plates listed as optional extras on the Ford website configurator - anyone got these or seen them?

If so - pics please! :P

There was a post a short while ago, maybe a week or two ago. a search of posts will reveal pictures.

Quite impressed with the gear knob but sill strips were i sure like 'Marmite'

There was a post a short while ago, maybe a week or two ago. a search of posts will reveal pictures.

Quite impressed with the gear knob but sill strips were i sure like 'Marmite'

Thanks Lee - I will have a search through the pics :)

Ok i have them but bare with me because photobucket is still asleep or something.. <_<

Damn i wish I'd ordered those now :S

Cheers Lee

I suppose the first person to make a "How To" retro-fit instruction thread for these bits would earn a few beer tokens lol

UK Chris posted a couple in the Our Cras/Rides something thread

DSC00177.jpg

4.jpg

Look good to me :)

Hmm, i thought those looked familiar. :D

Chris i remember us talking about it a while ago but forgot to save any pictures you posted.

They do look really good and the sills have even grown on me.

I'm now waiting for the 'how to' post so i can get them on mine.

same here like the gear knob but not sure about the sill plates.is the gear knob exspensive..

same here like the gear knob but not sure about the sill plates.is the gear knob exspensive..

I can get Ford discount so I'll enquire on prices with my local friendly Parts counter and see if we can get a group-buy price or something if enough people interested? Watch this space ;)

I can get Ford discount so I'll enquire on prices with my local friendly Parts counter and see if we can get a group-buy price or something if enough people interested? Watch this space ;)

ok cool this is part of individual pack so i wonder if you can bu it seperate.. :blink::unsure::unsure:

I have the regular kick plates as they illuminated ones weren't available when I got mine. I do like the illuminated knob (giggle :lol: ) though! How much are they? I'd prefer not to fit it myself as I'm bound to break something!

I have the regular kick plates as they illuminated ones weren't available when I got mine. I do like the illuminated knob (giggle :lol: ) though! How much are they? I'd prefer not to fit it myself as I'm bound to break something!

i'm sure we could arrange a hertfordshire mass fit ongear knobs. does the mention of knobs make u giggle or just the thought :lol: :P

i'm sure we could arrange a hertfordshire mass fit ongear knobs. does the mention of knobs make u giggle or just the thought :lol: :P
Ime up for a new knob if the price is right

I think it's just the word. Me immature? Never! :blink:

I think it's just the word. Me immature? Never! :blink:

ok there's me thinking it was the thought ;) ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club