Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much do you pay for your St?

Taylor22

I'm thinking of upgrading to an st3, just wondering how much people pay on finance for theres as a rough guide and with what deposit? 

I need to pay negative equity off on mine then after that I'll put between 1500 and 2k down deposit. 

All websites ask for you to enquire for monthly price and I don't want to be harassed by a salesmen just for wanting a rough idea as to if it would be worth it. 

You can use the finance calculator on the Ford website without having to input any personal details.

I know but dealerships do deals so there's bound to be lots of people paying less than stated on fords website. Was wondering how low people have managed to get it. 

Use something like orange wheels to get the best discounted price then add that discount to your deposit on the Ford website to give you more accurate figures.

Carwow is also good as the dealer's don't get your phone number and can only message you through the site.

• Like 1

Get a quote from drivethedeal for the spec you want, take that to dealers in your area, see if they will match it and give a finance quote on that.

think you can get finance quotes via drivethedeal before committing to anything.

drool, I want a focus ST estate... :sad:

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a white ST3 with reverse sensors and spare wheel through DriveTheDeal. Came in under £16,300 on finance.

I've gotten a quote through drive the deal. Was £250 over 24 months with the deposit I can put it which is bang on what I wanted so the St could be happening very shortly. 

• Like 1

What happens after the last payment goes out then? Will the car be really yours? I don't know anything about finance deals etc as I only get finance which makes the car mine.

Try Close Brothers finance.

With Ford options It is an optional final payment.

You either pay the balloon figure at the end and the car is yours, or part-ex and use the equity against a new car, or just hand it back.

With Acquire, you pay the last payment as a normal monthly payment and the car is yours.

The car is partly yours all the way through either of them, the contracts are like a mortgage against the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club