Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Please help faulty Sony system on titanium fiesta

Tim84

Hiya what issues has people had with this Sony system. Mine turns on but only says ford audio can't play cd or anything else the only thing that works is bluetooth but even then the music or phone does bugger all. Done hard reset and still doesn't work. 

Probably waiting for the 4 digit code to unlock it?

On 01/09/2016 at 5:45 AM, Tim84 said:

Hiya what issues has people had with this Sony system. Mine turns on but only says ford audio can't play cd or anything else the only thing that works is Bluetooth but even then the music or phone does bugger all. Done hard reset and still doesn't work. 

Read here http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/search/?type=all&q=radio+codes

My Sony system has swallowed a CD. Everything else works but it flashes up with 'CD Malfunction' and won't play or eject.

Not a massive issue as I use USB or radio mostly but it niggles me that it isn't fully functioning.

Is it a multidisc unit or single?

Multidisc units are known for jammed mechanisms.

Single units suffer from drive motor failures.

If you dismantle the unit you may be able to extract any discs but can't guarantee the discs will survive or that the radio will be restored to perfect functionality.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club