Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta gel overlay badge

Manx_Sammy

Hi,

I'm not sure if I may be wrong but it seems that DMB aren't doing these badges anymore?

I just want a front & rear badge in white and chrome for my mk6 facelift fiesta but I can't find any on the internet (have looked on eBay too)

I was given the email of a lad that supposedly does them but he kept pushing for money before he'd even asked me how I wanted the badges created and I wasn't happy so didn't bother in the end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go on eBay, look up the seller

calibrafastcat

Tell him what you want and he'll put them up as a but it now, they can't be advertised on eBay because of copyrights but he'll make them up for you. They good quality and a good price. I've got them on my focus20161020_175012.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Custom Cut Decals UK they are on Facebook and E Bay.  I have just contacted them via message on Facebook.   I want Black Carbon overlays with red writing for the Front, Rear, Steering Wheel and Centre of wheels they are making me the lot for £15 .  I will post pictures when they arrive 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club