Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Installing a usb and aux port on centre dash

k_j_jacobs

Does anyone know where i can get a decent looking combined USB/Aux port that will connect to my new head unit 

Ideally i would like it to match the colour of my consol. some of the ones ive seen on eBay are black and not that pleasant to look at.

to fit either next to the heated windscreen or in the gap where the redundant ESP button lies. 

WIN_20170417_13_19_49_Pro.jpg

I have one of those fitted, though it's not a perfect match colour wise it's better than cutting a hole in the blank, unless youvebthe confidence of course. IMG_7780.thumb.JPG.6addb07809509314489907fa42e52a40.JPG

• Like 1

ive seen some that fit the side oblong panels but are black.

ive now opted to swap out my cigarette lighter by the gear stick ill feed it through to the bakc of the unit as i dont smoke i dont need it

1 hour ago, Commencal24 said:

I have one of those fitted, though it's not a perfect match colour wise it's better than cutting a hole in the blank, unless youvebthe confidence of course. IMG_7780.thumb.JPG.6addb07809509314489907fa42e52a40.JPG

where did you get that facia plate from the black bit? i got a 7inch unit going in and i dont want to lose the carbon fibre look i just need to fill in the blank that was the oval shape of my old stereo

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club