Do Not Sell My Personal Information

autobeam fog lights kit

AlexBartlam

hi all

yesterday i saw the autobeam led color changing ring kit how would i fit these and if i fit them to say the battery does it stay on or does the kit prevent this, id like it for normal running on white light and for when im at local meets/shows when i can have it cycling through the range, 

for local meets/ shows how would i make them stay on only way i could see doing it would either keep the lights switched on say the side lights so they stay on, 

I believe they're usually wired with the sidelights or DRLs. 

You can then change the colours via the remote, and whatever colour they were on when last powered on is the colour they'll be. 

@M4RC Will be able to confirm 

• Like 1

yh i just didnt know iv PM'ed marc about this couple days ago thought ask everyone how theyd be installed.

• Like 1

You would just need to connect a live and neutral to the controller. The lights will start in the last mode they were in.

Using your fogs all the time would be a ticket-able offence so I wouldn't recommend doing that. If you really have to then wire them into a switched live which comes on with the ignition is on.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey did u fit the rings? Mine just arrived and I have no idea how I'm going to install them

no not bought any yet need the funds first

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club