Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Bluetooth Telephone Problems?

Jordan ZS

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the problem I seem to be having.

I have a MK7 ZS with bluetooth and when someone calls or i call them they always seem to be moaning they cant hear me properly or the sound is crackly etc.. sometimes to the point where they say ring me when you stop driving!...

I haven't tested it myself by sticking the GF in the car and testing it but half the problem might be the actual driving noise interfering, but its happening at low speeds to so i'm told.

Can anyone shed any light?

the mic aint the best in the world, so talk loudly! I have also noticed this, but i just talk louder now and its ok

'I have a MK7 ZS with bluetooth and when someone calls or i call them they always seem to be moaning' - Maybe some strange zombie like friends? :lol:

and i've not had a problem but I do shout when i drive :)

the mic aint the best in the world, so talk loudly! I have also noticed this, but i just talk louder now and its ok

Then i think yours may be faulty Jon - the mic in my car is clear and LOUD!!! I had to turn the volume down on my mobile when my missus rang me from the car yesterday - first time i've needed to do this in ages!

I cannot fault the performance of the BT phone system - except for Kimm*, who's a bit slow and can't understand Welsh accents it seems :lol:

*Kimm is my nickname for the woman who talks to you from the audio system :lol:

Then i think yours may be faulty Jon - the mic in my car is clear and LOUD!!! I had to turn the volume down on my mobile when my missus rang me from the car yesterday - first time i've needed to do this in ages!

I cannot fault the performance of the BT phone system - except for Kimm*, who's a bit slow and can't understand Welsh accents it seems :lol:

*Kimm is my nickname for the woman who talks to you from the audio system :lol:

lol its not faulty :) I think I may test it soon though just to find out what is the deal

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club