Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alpine ILX-700 installation into a MK7?

TazLadd

Hello,

Recently been looking into buying a double din screen to fit into my fiesta MK7 2012 model, this however seems like a hard process for someone doing it first time....

Who has done it? and can help / guide me? There are no youtube tutorials anywhere...

Also what parts would I need for an alpin ilx-700?

hope these videos give you an idea of whats involved in installing a unit. it's not a cheap project with the kit costing approx £120 

10 hours ago, cjay1 said:

hope these videos give you an idea of whats involved in installing a unit. it's not a cheap project with the kit costing approx £120 

Thank you :) This has helped... However still do not know which cables I have to buy...

3 hours ago, cjay1 said:

Connects2 does a complete kit  but expect to pay £120-£150 for it 

http://www.connects2.co.uk/products/installation-kits/vehicle/Ford/Fiesta

Thanks again, the only thing this kit does not include is the hazard button right?

will these plates be able to fit the measurements of the alpine ilx700? Also how will I go about installing the camera on it for reversing?

Hazard switch can be purchased separately about £30

Any double din unit should fit 

I retained my factory camera my splicing on to the correct wires and wiring in my own  plug and connecting to the radio.

9 minutes ago, cjay1 said:

Hazard switch can be purchased separately about £30

Any double din unit should fit 

I retained my factory camera my splicing on to the correct wires and wiring in my own  plug and connecting to the radio.

Sweet, thanks for the help :)

How do you control the cars settings with an aftermarket stereo, also every one I've seen makes the interior look disgusting.

You long press the voice button then use the steering wheel audio buttons to navigate through the menus. 

True but then I wasn't a fan of the mobile phone look of the original either I went aftermarket for the improved audio touch screen sat nav and Android auto I've gone for gloss black trim on the front and Matt black the the dash screen surround so it doesn't stick out too much

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

Hi 

I have a Ford Fiesta 2015 and I have changed my radio to a double din. I don’t have the speak button to enter the settings. How do I get into the vehicle settings? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club