Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not happy.

Dave1981

So come to my car this morning and found the following on it. Looks like some has used me as a battering ram as it's been shoved a gd 3 mtr down the rd from where I left it.. reported to cops as no details left and insurance as it's undriveable now so being collected but I've been warned cud be a total loss as boot no longer shut properly, spare wheel well is deformed and rear springs r cracked. 

Not a gd start to the day. 

IMG_20180515_083602.jpg

MVIMG_20180515_083606.jpg

MVIMG_20180515_083611.jpg

That's such a p*** take, seriously who does this? Really sorry for you bud!

Anyone around got CCTV/security cameras?

Was it bin day today? That has to be a large vehicle that's done that, judging from the size of the damage and the ability to shove your car presumably with the handbrake on or left in gear.

Plus someone in a car would have had to known they'd hit yours and would have stopped on first impact, not continued to shove. 

Bad luck mate. That really sucks.

• Like 2

Yeah was in reverse handbrake etc.. close inspection of rear shows marks from a scaffolding van where the poles lay on the bed. House nearby has got new scaffolding up. My guess is a lorry has reversed into it n shoved it. It's being recovered tomorrow by insurance 

No CCTV n all neighbours I've asked said didn't see or hear owt.

Just now, Dave1981 said:

Yeah was in reverse handbrake etc.. close inspection of rear shows marks from a scaffolding van where the poles lay on the bed. House nearby has got new scaffolding up. My guess is a lorry has reversed into it n shoved it. It's being recovered tomorrow by insurance 

Have you been to the house with the scaffolding up to ask for the company name that they've used?  (It would have to be a pretty big coincidence if the damage was caused by another companies wagon).

There is a banner with name and number. I've ring em asked and obviously they denied it. But gave details of company to cops and my insurance

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

There is a banner with name and number. I've ring em asked and obviously they denied it. But gave details of company to cops and my insurance

Worth doing IMO. If they didn't do it, nothing will come of it. But if they did...

That's really crap. Gutted for you but hopefully you will come out of it good.

Getting new fiesta tomorrow as a hire car so not all bad lol

What absolute scumbags.!!

Really need a rear dashcam that records even with car of. Only way to cover ourselves from these scumbags.

• Like 1

I've been looking at dash cams front n rear last few MTH. Too little too late lol

Just had call from the repair centre. Total loss due to structural damage.. 

• Sad 2

Gutted.

This is terrible. I was feeling a bit peeved because someone had clipped my wing mirror, so I can only imagine how bad you feel. Hope insurance gives you a fair price. 

• Like 2

Me too! One good point is I got to remove my stereo so least I can sell that.

So if anyone is interested in a Kenwood dmx2017dabs msg me lol

• Like 1

Stick it in your next car bud. Hope you get sorted ok.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club